Re: NEW MEMBER-WEST-SIDE KNITTER / BERWYN

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
      Umm, we meet on Wednesday nights. At Caribou Coffee on Harlem Ave in
      Tinley Park.

      7 p.m.

      We hope to see you there on Wednesday.

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "yarndussa" <yarndussa@...>
      wrote:

      > HELLO,
      >
      > LOVE TO KNIT AND VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT IT!!!
      >
      > SEE YOU MONDAY NIGHT.

    • yarndussa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

        CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

        VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

        ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

        REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

        YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
          Looking forward to seeing you. Aleta

          yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:
          ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

          CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

          VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

          ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

          REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

          YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

          Sponsored Link

          Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
            Hope to see you tonight! I know it's hard for me to
            walk out of yarn store without buying something...even
            only one skein just to do a swatch is nice.

            My son will actually be attending us this evening, as
            punishment for his mis-behavings in school and to make
            sure every minute he has is spent is on his studying
            for a big test tomorrow. No way am I punishing my self
            out of knitting night because he can't act right. I
            figure this will be enough torture:)

            See Ya'll tonight!

            Kris

            --- yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:

            > ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!
            >
            > CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT
            > SCHOOL AND
            >
            > VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT
            > NO GIMMIES.
            >
            > ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)
            >
            > REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!
            >
            > YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

            Sponsored Link

            For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.