NEW MEMBER-WEST-SIDE KNITTER / BERWYN

  • yarndussa
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
      HELLO,

      LOVE TO KNIT AND VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT IT!!!

      SEE YOU MONDAY NIGHT.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
        Umm, we meet on Wednesday nights. At Caribou Coffee on Harlem Ave in
        Tinley Park.

        7 p.m.

        We hope to see you there on Wednesday.

        Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "yarndussa" <yarndussa@...>
        wrote:

        > HELLO,
        >
        > LOVE TO KNIT AND VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT IT!!!
        >
        > SEE YOU MONDAY NIGHT.

      • yarndussa
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
          ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

          CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

          VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

          ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

          REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

          YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
            Looking forward to seeing you. Aleta

            yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:
            ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

            CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

            VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

            ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

            REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

            YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

            Sponsored Link

            Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
              Hope to see you tonight! I know it's hard for me to
              walk out of yarn store without buying something...even
              only one skein just to do a swatch is nice.

              My son will actually be attending us this evening, as
              punishment for his mis-behavings in school and to make
              sure every minute he has is spent is on his studying
              for a big test tomorrow. No way am I punishing my self
              out of knitting night because he can't act right. I
              figure this will be enough torture:)

              See Ya'll tonight!

              Kris

              --- yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:

              > ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!
              >
              > CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT
              > SCHOOL AND
              >
              > VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT
              > NO GIMMIES.
              >
              > ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)
              >
              > REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!
              >
              > YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

              Sponsored Link

              For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.