Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] exact location?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      Aim a  lot further south... it's in Tinley Park, just south of 159th St!  We hope you can join us!

      --
      Jennifer Donnelly

      From: "pineapple69pineapple" <pineapple69pineapple@...>

      Hi, I'm thinking about coming to the group sometimes.
      Problem is I can think of more than one "caribou on Harlem".
      which one? I'm assuming not Oak Park because it's south suburbs.
      Bridgeview?
      Thanks!