New member

  • scrubsmakesmelaugh
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello. My name is Barb. I recently started crocheting, taught myself
      and had some help. Right now all I know how to make are afghans.
      Could you please tell me more about your group. I live in Orland
      Park. Thank you.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
          Hi Barb,

          We're mostly knitters, but some of us also crochet, so you'd fit
          right in and find people who can answer your questions along the way.
          Come out on Wednesday and join us!

          Theresa