clapotis woes

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
      I keep starting this thing, but I think I'm doing something wrong. It
      seems like there should be 6 stitches between all the markers. I keep
      getting 6 sometimes, 5 or 7 others. Can anyone offer advice. I'd
      like to get a hold on this thing.

      mb
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
        My only suggestion, bring it to SnB this week. We'll get it figured
        out there. :)

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>