Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] NY Sheep & Wool

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
      I wish I was going there this weekend:( I found the
      site for it if anyone wishes to long for fiber.

      It's the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at the
      Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY

      http://www.sheepandwool.com

      Not only do they have yarn, but they have livestock!!
      Angora and Alpacas...what fun:)