Re: Sorry I didn't Make it Tonight

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
      I showed up just after Mary Bridget left, according to the staff of
      Caribou. I stayed to stitch and plan... Still clueless on what to do
      next ::sigh:: Then Mika showed up and we stithed and chatted.

      May not be there tonight though... going to Torrid in Orland Square to
      see if I can't get some nice clothes for my trip to NY this weekend ;-)

      See y'all later,
      Vicky

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>
      wrote:

      > I came, but didn't see anyone else. So I went home and watched Lost.
      >
      > Did anyone else get any of the silk/merino bulky in her grabbag?
      >
      > Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      > After spending 3 hours trying to get home on the Metra
      train tonight...I'm left feeling

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
        I wish I was going there this weekend:( I found the
        site for it if anyone wishes to long for fiber.

        It's the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at the
        Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY

        http://www.sheepandwool.com

        Not only do they have yarn, but they have livestock!!
        Angora and Alpacas...what fun:)