Re: New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 18, 2006
      Just so you know, I picked the funny answer because it was funny...
      and there was no 'Maybe' Option.

      ::Sigh:: I WANT to go to the SNB tonight, but I am meeting my friend
      who is always very busy, to go clothes shopping for this weekend. I
      am fairly certain I will be there before 10pm but I am not
      guaranteeing I will be there.

      Talk to you all soon,
      Vicky

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com,

      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.