FW: Correcting Mistakes

  • Kate Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      Correcting Mistakes

      This is the shop where I work (for those of you who know me well enough to ask this question, yes, I’m a doctor, working, for the moment, in a yarn store...). It’s in Aurora, but well worth the hike. We’ve got a FANTASTIC deal on Malabrigo angora coming up, and a unique opportunity to workshop with Lisa Kartus. Plus, we just rock. Come out and see us!!!