Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Sorry I didn't Make it Tonight

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
      Totally bring it! would love to see the stash you got
      from Nana's too.

      Kris

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
        I'll double check my bag....but I don't think there
        was silk/merino

        Kris

        --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

        > I came, but didn't see anyone else. So I went home
        > and watched Lost.
        >
        > Did anyone else get any of the silk/merino bulky
        > in her grabbag?
        >
        > Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        > After spending 3 hours trying to get home
        > on the Metra train tonight...I'm left feeling
        > exhausted and just plain icky. Hope who ever showed
        > up tonight did some stitchn' and a
        > little bitchin' for me:)
        >
        > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to
        > Treasure email on the discount supersock
        > yarn???? $20 buck hanks down to $15....I so wanted
        > to grab some.....resisting the fiber
        > force!
        >
        > See you all next week...happy knitting:)

      • Apolonia Skywalk
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
          I showed up just after Mary Bridget left, according to the staff of
          Caribou. I stayed to stitch and plan... Still clueless on what to do
          next ::sigh:: Then Mika showed up and we stithed and chatted.

          May not be there tonight though... going to Torrid in Orland Square to
          see if I can't get some nice clothes for my trip to NY this weekend ;-)

          See y'all later,
          Vicky

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
            I wish I was going there this weekend:( I found the
            site for it if anyone wishes to long for fiber.

            It's the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at the
            Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY

            http://www.sheepandwool.com

            Not only do they have yarn, but they have livestock!!
            Angora and Alpacas...what fun:)