Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Sorry I didn't Make it Tonight

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
      > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to Treasure email on the
      > discount supersock
      > yarn????

      NO! And please don't tempt me any further! I'm on a strict sock yarn
      diet until my sock yarn can fit into its box again. I need to lose
      about three skeins before that will happen. <g>

      Not to mention I spent entirely too much money at the Nana's Knits
      sale last weekend. V excited about the yarn she sold me, including
      some Filatura di Crosa 501 (superwash DK wool) for half price.

      And THEN as if that wasn't bad enough, I got my fall Patternworks
      catalog. There goes two days of my life I'll never get back again.
      But they were a happy two days, lost in the pages of that entirely
      too wonderful catalog....

      If anyone wants to go in on a Patternworks order to save on shipping
      costs, let me know. ::sigh:: I can bring the catalog to the next
      meeting if any of you would like to see it.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
        Totally bring it! would love to see the stash you got
        from Nana's too.

        Kris

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
          I'll double check my bag....but I don't think there
          was silk/merino

          Kris

          --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

          > I came, but didn't see anyone else. So I went home
          > and watched Lost.
          >
          > Did anyone else get any of the silk/merino bulky
          > in her grabbag?
          >
          > Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
          > After spending 3 hours trying to get home
          > on the Metra train tonight...I'm left feeling
          > exhausted and just plain icky. Hope who ever showed
          > up tonight did some stitchn' and a
          > little bitchin' for me:)
          >
          > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to
          > Treasure email on the discount supersock
          > yarn???? $20 buck hanks down to $15....I so wanted
          > to grab some.....resisting the fiber
          > force!
          >
          > See you all next week...happy knitting:)

        • Apolonia Skywalk
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
            I showed up just after Mary Bridget left, according to the staff of
            Caribou. I stayed to stitch and plan... Still clueless on what to do
            next ::sigh:: Then Mika showed up and we stithed and chatted.

            May not be there tonight though... going to Torrid in Orland Square to
            see if I can't get some nice clothes for my trip to NY this weekend ;-)

            See y'all later,
            Vicky

            --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
              I wish I was going there this weekend:( I found the
              site for it if anyone wishes to long for fiber.

              It's the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at the
              Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY

              http://www.sheepandwool.com

              Not only do they have yarn, but they have livestock!!
              Angora and Alpacas...what fun:)