Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Sorry I didn't Make it Tonight

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
      I came, but didn't see anyone else.  So I went home and watched Lost.

      Did anyone else get any of the silk/merino bulky in her grabbag?

      Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      After spending 3 hours trying to get home on the Metra train tonight...I' m left feeling
      exhausted and just plain icky. Hope who ever showed up tonight did some stitchn' and a
      little bitchin' for me:)

      Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to Treasure email on the discount supersock
      yarn???? $20 buck hanks down to $15....I so wanted to grab some.....resisting the fiber
      force!

      See you all next week...happy knitting:)

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
        > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to Treasure email on the
        > discount supersock
        > yarn????

        NO! And please don't tempt me any further! I'm on a strict sock yarn
        diet until my sock yarn can fit into its box again. I need to lose
        about three skeins before that will happen. <g>

        Not to mention I spent entirely too much money at the Nana's Knits
        sale last weekend. V excited about the yarn she sold me, including
        some Filatura di Crosa 501 (superwash DK wool) for half price.

        And THEN as if that wasn't bad enough, I got my fall Patternworks
        catalog. There goes two days of my life I'll never get back again.
        But they were a happy two days, lost in the pages of that entirely
        too wonderful catalog....

        If anyone wants to go in on a Patternworks order to save on shipping
        costs, let me know. ::sigh:: I can bring the catalog to the next
        meeting if any of you would like to see it.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
          Totally bring it! would love to see the stash you got
          from Nana's too.

          Kris

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
            I'll double check my bag....but I don't think there
            was silk/merino

            Kris

            --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

            > I came, but didn't see anyone else. So I went home
            > and watched Lost.
            >
            > Did anyone else get any of the silk/merino bulky
            > in her grabbag?
            >
            > Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
            > After spending 3 hours trying to get home
            > on the Metra train tonight...I'm left feeling
            > exhausted and just plain icky. Hope who ever showed
            > up tonight did some stitchn' and a
            > little bitchin' for me:)
            >
            > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to
            > Treasure email on the discount supersock
            > yarn???? $20 buck hanks down to $15....I so wanted
            > to grab some.....resisting the fiber
            > force!
            >
            > See you all next week...happy knitting:)

          • Apolonia Skywalk
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
              I showed up just after Mary Bridget left, according to the staff of
              Caribou. I stayed to stitch and plan... Still clueless on what to do
              next ::sigh:: Then Mika showed up and we stithed and chatted.

              May not be there tonight though... going to Torrid in Orland Square to
              see if I can't get some nice clothes for my trip to NY this weekend ;-)

              See y'all later,
              Vicky

              --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
                I wish I was going there this weekend:( I found the
                site for it if anyone wishes to long for fiber.

                It's the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at the
                Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY

                http://www.sheepandwool.com

                Not only do they have yarn, but they have livestock!!
                Angora and Alpacas...what fun:)