Sorry I didn't Make it Tonight

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2006
      After spending 3 hours trying to get home on the Metra train tonight...I'm left feeling
      exhausted and just plain icky. Hope who ever showed up tonight did some stitchn' and a
      little bitchin' for me:)

      Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to Treasure email on the discount supersock
      yarn???? $20 buck hanks down to $15....I so wanted to grab some.....resisting the fiber
      force!

      See you all next week...happy knitting:)

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
          > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to Treasure email on the
          > discount supersock
          > yarn????

          NO! And please don't tempt me any further! I'm on a strict sock yarn
          diet until my sock yarn can fit into its box again. I need to lose
          about three skeins before that will happen. <g>

          Not to mention I spent entirely too much money at the Nana's Knits
          sale last weekend. V excited about the yarn she sold me, including
          some Filatura di Crosa 501 (superwash DK wool) for half price.

          And THEN as if that wasn't bad enough, I got my fall Patternworks
          catalog. There goes two days of my life I'll never get back again.
          But they were a happy two days, lost in the pages of that entirely
          too wonderful catalog....

          If anyone wants to go in on a Patternworks order to save on shipping
          costs, let me know. ::sigh:: I can bring the catalog to the next
          meeting if any of you would like to see it.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
            Totally bring it! would love to see the stash you got
            from Nana's too.

            Kris

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006
              I'll double check my bag....but I don't think there
              was silk/merino

              Kris

              --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

              > I came, but didn't see anyone else. So I went home
              > and watched Lost.
              >
              > Did anyone else get any of the silk/merino bulky
              > in her grabbag?
              >
              > Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
              > After spending 3 hours trying to get home
              > on the Metra train tonight...I'm left feeling
              > exhausted and just plain icky. Hope who ever showed
              > up tonight did some stitchn' and a
              > little bitchin' for me:)
              >
              > Did anyone else get the Cherry Tree Trash to
              > Treasure email on the discount supersock
              > yarn???? $20 buck hanks down to $15....I so wanted
              > to grab some.....resisting the fiber
              > force!
              >
              > See you all next week...happy knitting:)

            • Apolonia Skywalk
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
                I showed up just after Mary Bridget left, according to the staff of
                Caribou. I stayed to stitch and plan... Still clueless on what to do
                next ::sigh:: Then Mika showed up and we stithed and chatted.

                May not be there tonight though... going to Torrid in Orland Square to
                see if I can't get some nice clothes for my trip to NY this weekend ;-)

                See y'all later,
                Vicky

                --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
                  I wish I was going there this weekend:( I found the
                  site for it if anyone wishes to long for fiber.

                  It's the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at the
                  Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY

                  http://www.sheepandwool.com

                  Not only do they have yarn, but they have livestock!!
                  Angora and Alpacas...what fun:)