Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 4, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Do we want to reschedule so we can meet Jason's mom?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Meet on Thursday, October 5th, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!, 7 votes, 100.00%
      - Who????, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Meet on Wednesday, October 4th
      - Meet on Thursday, October 5th
      - What the heck, lets meet both days! More time for knitting!
      - stoler2001@...
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - tzurriz@...
      - donnellyja@...
      - elefink2@...
      - kate.johnson.md@...
      - tstevens_pers@...
      - Who????

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 15, 2006
        The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Are you coming to the meeting tomorrow (Oct. 18th)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes. , 2 votes, 28.57%
        - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier., 2 votes, 28.57%
        - No, I miss Becca too much., 1 votes, 14.29%
        - No, I'm not coming to protest the lameness of this poll., 2 votes, 28.57%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Yes.
        - tstevens_pers@...
        - elefink2@...
        - Yes, but Becca's polls are funnier.
        - donnellyja@...
        - mommy_of_mac@...
        - No, I miss Becca too much.
        - paul_evelyn@...

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006
          The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
          - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
          - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

          Message 4 of 23 , May 13, 2008
            The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Had such a great time with last year's Gift Exchange, why not again this year! Please pick a day which would work best for your holiday schedule.

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - December 5th, 1 votes, 11.11%
            - December 12th, 1 votes, 11.11%
            - December 19th, 6 votes, 66.67%