Designers Needed...

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      I saw this on Knitters Review and figured if anyone was interested...:)-Kris

      ---------------------------------------
      Great opportunity for you and anyone else you know who designs knitting/crochet
      patterns. Accord Publishing is gather designs for their Knitting Pattern-a-Day and Crochet
      Pattern-a-Day calendars.

      Please include the following information in your next podcast/blog if you feel like it. It
      would be a great help to me!

      Bella Web Design, Inc. and Accord Publishing are looking for new and creative designers to
      contribute to the 2008 Knitting Pattern-a-Day and Crochet Calendar-a-Day publications.
      We are looking for 320 submissions by January 1, 2007. If you are interested, please go to
      www.knittingpatternaday.com and submit your design and at least one image (If you can't
      take a picture of it, you can send it to Accord Publishing and they will take one for you).
      Each submission will receive a free copy of the calendar you submitted a design for. You
      can submit as many designs as you want. This is a great way to get your designs in a
      publication that is read worldwide and get some recognition for your talents.

      Any questions can be emailed to submissions@... or
      submissions@... or you can call Desiree Scales at 888-716-9524 for
      more information.

      bellaknit