October 4th to the 5th?

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
      We seem to be getting lots in favor, but I thought I'd make a poll,
      just for the sake of variety.

      Please go to the poll and let us know.

      Please vote for whatever you think you'll be most able to attend. If
      we get enough for each of the two days, I think we'll do both just to
      be safe. Make sense?

      I'm so confused!