RE: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: October 4th to the 5th?

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
      Becca, you lucky girl! Marrying the son of a knitter. That means he
      understands the peculiar rules of stash and you don't have to break
      him in. :)

      I don't have my schedule yet for that week, but schedule permitting,
      I could be there Wed, Thurs, or both. I'm flexible.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
        We seem to be getting lots in favor, but I thought I'd make a poll,
        just for the sake of variety.

        Please go to the poll and let us know.

        Please vote for whatever you think you'll be most able to attend. If
        we get enough for each of the two days, I think we'll do both just to
        be safe. Make sense?

        I'm so confused!