RE: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: October 4th to the 5th?

  • Kate Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006

      I would love that plan, because then I could finally come to a meeting, too!!

      -Kate

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
        Becca, you lucky girl! Marrying the son of a knitter. That means he
        understands the peculiar rules of stash and you don't have to break
        him in. :)

        I don't have my schedule yet for that week, but schedule permitting,
        I could be there Wed, Thurs, or both. I'm flexible.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
          We seem to be getting lots in favor, but I thought I'd make a poll,
          just for the sake of variety.

          Please go to the poll and let us know.

          Please vote for whatever you think you'll be most able to attend. If
          we get enough for each of the two days, I think we'll do both just to
          be safe. Make sense?

          I'm so confused!