Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] October 4th to the 5th?

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
      How about Both!!! hahahaha...two nights in a row of
      knitting! how wonderful does that sound...now only to
      talk the hubby into letting me out the house:) Count
      me in Becca.

      Oh, I got reconginzed this evening at my Weight
      Watchers meeting from our SnB artical in the Thurs
      edition of the Star.

      Kris

      --- Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My
      > soon-to-be Mother-in-law
      > (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th,
      > but not the 4th.
      > She's been knitting longer than Jason has been
      > alive, and would really
      > like to come to one of our SnB meetings.
      >
      > Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting
      > from Wednesday to
      > Thursday that week? Please let me know.
      >
      > Becca
      >

      > (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does
      > not begin to
      > describe me at this point).
      >

      > P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found
      > out on Sunday. I
      > have one copy of the article, which I will bring to
      > the meeting on
      > Wednesday. See you all there!

    • rechilut
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
        Thats O.K. for me I'll be there on thursday Oct.5
        Mika.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
          Mike,

          Rechilut?  Ha!  It's a good thing the holidays are coming up.

          Mary Bridget

          rechilut <mikamoca@...> wrote:
          Thats O.K. for me I'll be there on thursday Oct.5
          Mika.
          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Becca" <tzurriz@... > wrote:

          > Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My soon-to-be Mother-in-
          law
          > (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th, but not the
          4th.
          > She's been knitting longer than Jason has been alive, and would
          really
          > like to come to one of our SnB meetings.
          >
          > Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting from
          Wednesday to
          > Thursday that week? Please let me know.
          >
          > Becca
          >

          > (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does not begin to
          > describe me at this point).
          >

          > P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found out on Sunday. I
          > have one copy of the article, which I will bring to the meeting on
          > Wednesday. See you all there!

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Kate Johnson
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006

            I would love that plan, because then I could finally come to a meeting, too!!

            -Kate

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
              Becca, you lucky girl! Marrying the son of a knitter. That means he
              understands the peculiar rules of stash and you don't have to break
              him in. :)

              I don't have my schedule yet for that week, but schedule permitting,
              I could be there Wed, Thurs, or both. I'm flexible.

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
                We seem to be getting lots in favor, but I thought I'd make a poll,
                just for the sake of variety.

                Please go to the poll and let us know.

                Please vote for whatever you think you'll be most able to attend. If
                we get enough for each of the two days, I think we'll do both just to
                be safe. Make sense?

                I'm so confused!