Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] October 4th to the 5th?

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18 5:10 PM
      I don't see a problem changing the date but then you knew how I would vote.

      Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My soon-to-be Mother-in-law
      (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th, but not the 4th.
      She's been knitting longer than Jason has been alive, and would really
      like to come to one of our SnB meetings.

      Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting from Wednesday to
      Thursday that week? Please let me know.

      Becca

      (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does not begin to
      describe me at this point).

      P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found out on Sunday. I
      have one copy of the article, which I will bring to the meeting on
      Wednesday. See you all there!

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 18 6:17 PM
          How about Both!!! hahahaha...two nights in a row of
          knitting! how wonderful does that sound...now only to
          talk the hubby into letting me out the house:) Count
          me in Becca.

          Oh, I got reconginzed this evening at my Weight
          Watchers meeting from our SnB artical in the Thurs
          edition of the Star.

          Kris

          --- Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My
          > soon-to-be Mother-in-law
          > (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th,
          > but not the 4th.
          > She's been knitting longer than Jason has been
          > alive, and would really
          > like to come to one of our SnB meetings.
          >
          > Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting
          > from Wednesday to
          > Thursday that week? Please let me know.
          >
          > Becca
          >

          > (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does
          > not begin to
          > describe me at this point).
          >

          > P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found
          > out on Sunday. I
          > have one copy of the article, which I will bring to
          > the meeting on
          > Wednesday. See you all there!

        • rechilut
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 18 6:45 PM
            Thats O.K. for me I'll be there on thursday Oct.5
            Mika.

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 18 7:01 PM
              Mike,

              Rechilut?  Ha!  It's a good thing the holidays are coming up.

              Mary Bridget

              rechilut <mikamoca@...> wrote:
              Thats O.K. for me I'll be there on thursday Oct.5
              Mika.
              --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Becca" <tzurriz@... > wrote:

              > Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My soon-to-be Mother-in-
              law
              > (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th, but not the
              4th.
              > She's been knitting longer than Jason has been alive, and would
              really
              > like to come to one of our SnB meetings.
              >
              > Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting from
              Wednesday to
              > Thursday that week? Please let me know.
              >
              > Becca
              >

              > (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does not begin to
              > describe me at this point).
              >

              > P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found out on Sunday. I
              > have one copy of the article, which I will bring to the meeting on
              > Wednesday. See you all there!

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Kate Johnson
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 18 7:30 PM

                I would love that plan, because then I could finally come to a meeting, too!!

                -Kate

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 19 7:04 AM
                  Becca, you lucky girl! Marrying the son of a knitter. That means he
                  understands the peculiar rules of stash and you don't have to break
                  him in. :)

                  I don't have my schedule yet for that week, but schedule permitting,
                  I could be there Wed, Thurs, or both. I'm flexible.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 19 7:43 AM
                    We seem to be getting lots in favor, but I thought I'd make a poll,
                    just for the sake of variety.

                    Please go to the poll and let us know.

                    Please vote for whatever you think you'll be most able to attend. If
                    we get enough for each of the two days, I think we'll do both just to
                    be safe. Make sense?

                    I'm so confused!