October 4th to the 5th?

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
      Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My soon-to-be Mother-in-law
      (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th, but not the 4th.
      She's been knitting longer than Jason has been alive, and would really
      like to come to one of our SnB meetings.

      Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting from Wednesday to
      Thursday that week? Please let me know.

      Becca

      (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does not begin to
      describe me at this point).

      P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found out on Sunday. I
      have one copy of the article, which I will bring to the meeting on
      Wednesday. See you all there!

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
            How about Both!!! hahahaha...two nights in a row of
            knitting! how wonderful does that sound...now only to
            talk the hubby into letting me out the house:) Count
            me in Becca.

            Oh, I got reconginzed this evening at my Weight
            Watchers meeting from our SnB artical in the Thurs
            edition of the Star.

            Kris

            --- Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My
            > soon-to-be Mother-in-law
            > (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th,
            > but not the 4th.
            > She's been knitting longer than Jason has been
            > alive, and would really
            > like to come to one of our SnB meetings.
            >
            > Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting
            > from Wednesday to
            > Thursday that week? Please let me know.
            >
            > Becca
            >

            > (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does
            > not begin to
            > describe me at this point).
            >

            > P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found
            > out on Sunday. I
            > have one copy of the article, which I will bring to
            > the meeting on
            > Wednesday. See you all there!

          • rechilut
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
              Thats O.K. for me I'll be there on thursday Oct.5
              Mika.

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006
                Mike,

                Rechilut?  Ha!  It's a good thing the holidays are coming up.

                Mary Bridget

                rechilut <mikamoca@...> wrote:
                Thats O.K. for me I'll be there on thursday Oct.5
                Mika.
                --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, "Becca" <tzurriz@... > wrote:

                > Hi everyone. I have a strange request. My soon-to-be Mother-in-
                law
                > (wow, 20 days! Ack!), will be in town on the 5th, but not the
                4th.
                > She's been knitting longer than Jason has been alive, and would
                really
                > like to come to one of our SnB meetings.
                >
                > Would you ladies be interested in moving the meeting from
                Wednesday to
                > Thursday that week? Please let me know.
                >
                > Becca
                >

                > (oh, and in case you are wondering, frazzled does not begin to
                > describe me at this point).
                >

                > P.S. Our article was in Thursday's Star. I found out on Sunday. I
                > have one copy of the article, which I will bring to the meeting on
                > Wednesday. See you all there!

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • Kate Johnson
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 18, 2006

                  I would love that plan, because then I could finally come to a meeting, too!!

                  -Kate

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
                    Becca, you lucky girl! Marrying the son of a knitter. That means he
                    understands the peculiar rules of stash and you don't have to break
                    him in. :)

                    I don't have my schedule yet for that week, but schedule permitting,
                    I could be there Wed, Thurs, or both. I'm flexible.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 19, 2006
                      We seem to be getting lots in favor, but I thought I'd make a poll,
                      just for the sake of variety.

                      Please go to the poll and let us know.

                      Please vote for whatever you think you'll be most able to attend. If
                      we get enough for each of the two days, I think we'll do both just to
                      be safe. Make sense?

                      I'm so confused!