RE: [SouthSuburbanSnB] New Blog

  • Kate Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16 9:47 PM

      Blog looks great! I LOVE the clapotis, and the pullover is off to a great start. I’ll have to go back to my IWK and check that out again...what you’ve produced looks suspiciously similar to the Convertible shawl I’m knitting at the moment for my (shudder) class reunion in two weeks (that one’s a Knitty pattern). What is that beautiful alpaca? It looks like it’s knitting up wonderfully. I’m using Baby Twist by this company called Alpaca With A Twist that I found at Fringe in Aurora...I adore it. It’s so much more workable that the Misti Alpaca I’d originally chosen, if a bit heavier.

      Congrats!

      -K