Re: New Blog

  • stoler2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2006
      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > I started a blog and wanted to share it with you all...
      >
      > http://kniftyred.blogspot.com/
      >
      > Becca you inspired me to get this going:) --Kris

      This is great!!!! I love it.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2006
        Love the blog! The clapotis really looks great.

      • Kate Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2006

          Blog looks great! I LOVE the clapotis, and the pullover is off to a great start. I’ll have to go back to my IWK and check that out again...what you’ve produced looks suspiciously similar to the Convertible shawl I’m knitting at the moment for my (shudder) class reunion in two weeks (that one’s a Knitty pattern). What is that beautiful alpaca? It looks like it’s knitting up wonderfully. I’m using Baby Twist by this company called Alpaca With A Twist that I found at Fringe in Aurora...I adore it. It’s so much more workable that the Misti Alpaca I’d originally chosen, if a bit heavier.

          Congrats!

          -K