newbieknitter

  • beth_laas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
      hi ~ i found this group and was wondering if i could join you guys to
      meet up and knit. i haven't lived in tinley too long, and i'd love to
      meet up with some fellow knitters. when/where do you meet? thanks :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
        Welcome!  We've been meeting the last Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm, at the Caribou Coffee on Harlem, across from Sam's and KMart- just south of 159th.  We will be meeting week after next, so please join us if you can!

        --
        Jen Adams Donnelly

        hi ~ i found this group and was wondering if i could join you guys to
        meet up and knit.  i haven't lived in tinley too long, and i'd love to
        meet up with some fellow knitters.  when/where do you meet?  thanks :)

      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
          Hi Beth,
          I live in Tinley, too...where are you at?  I'm at 191st and 80th...I am a scarf/wrap knitter...!  I haven't even attempted sweaters or circular needles...they scare me!

          Anyway, I'll be at Caribou Coffee on the 30th...hope to meet you!  My name is Emily Franz.

          Em