Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] FALL KNITTY

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
      Woot! Happy New Knitty Day!

      I love that purple sweater with the crocheted trim. The neckline and
      collar are really nice. But what's with the looooooooong sleeves on
      the sweaters? It's almost like some unspoken admission that knitters
      in general can't seem to hit wristbone-length with sleeves, so if the
      sleeves cover our knuckles, we'll just say, "We meant to do that."

      I'll miss you guys tonight. Have fun and see you next week.

      Theresa

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
        Funny about the sleeves. I know for the magazines like Interweave they just knit samples and put them on models and they fit how they fit, but for Knitty the designer does their own photo, so who knows. Maybe knitters are just cozy people and like cuddly sleeves.

        See you all tonight!

        --
        Jen Donnelly

        From: Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...>