For anyone who missed the sale...

  • Kate Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Trash and Treasure

      ...and wants a second crack at it (or....like me, just wants more extravagantly cheap surprise wool. There is nothing better than surprise wool, I’m now convinced of it, even if you get a polyester muppet-spun in the bag as well. And the muppet fur is still a nice color and very soft!!), I pass forward the email for the Trash and Treasure “It’s not too late!” sale...fyi, though, either some of the links aren’t working, or some stuff is sold out and not marked as such. I tried to buy a bag of possum and it kept telling me my cart was empty. Ah, well....

      -K