RE: [SouthSuburbanSnB] To those who got the yarn grab bag

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
      You can add mine to the Fozy Bear collection! I also
      got a pattern for a button up sweater.

      Oh, Theresa, you'll have to pass on the fingerless
      glove pattern. I received 3 skeins of possum!! hahaha.
      Everything I got, I don't think I would have gone out
      and purchased, but I do love them all. Now it's
      figuring out what to do with it:)

      Kris

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
        > Oh, Theresa, you'll have to pass on the fingerless
        > glove pattern. I received 3 skeins of possum!! hahaha.

        Ooooh, sounds like totally awesome fingerless gloves and a totally
        awesome scarf or hat to match. :D Or maybe the world's softest baby
        sweater?

        The mitts were a Knitty pattern called Fetching. V V easy. And super
        fast.