Re: To those who got the yarn grab bag

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
      UPS all the way. :)

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>
      wrote:

      > Did it arrive by mail or UPS? I haven't gotten mine yet, but my
      > mailman isn't good at delivering packages. I might have to start
      > asking around the building if it is coming by mail.
      >
      > Mary Bridget

    • Kate Johnson
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006

        UPS. Today, in fact. And...oh! Fall Foliage Supersock! The other stuff was generally beautiful, too, except then I also got this odd ball of polyester fur weirdness looked like a brown muppet. I didn’t know polyester was considered “wool”, but, whatever. I’m sure it’ll make a nice something. Next time, though, I’m going to be a bit more adventuresome than the Earth tones...how did the rest of yours turn out?

        -K

        (PS – anyone out there currently yearning to knit a brown muppet?)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
          Mine was beautiful! (is beautiful?) I posted pictures at
          http://k2p2.net if you want to look. I've always been thrilled with
          their grab bags.

          You could always use the brown muppet yarn for a kitty pi bed?
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
            You can add mine to the Fozy Bear collection! I also
            got a pattern for a button up sweater.

            Oh, Theresa, you'll have to pass on the fingerless
            glove pattern. I received 3 skeins of possum!! hahaha.
            Everything I got, I don't think I would have gone out
            and purchased, but I do love them all. Now it's
            figuring out what to do with it:)

            Kris

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
              > Oh, Theresa, you'll have to pass on the fingerless
              > glove pattern. I received 3 skeins of possum!! hahaha.

              Ooooh, sounds like totally awesome fingerless gloves and a totally
              awesome scarf or hat to match. :D Or maybe the world's softest baby
              sweater?

              The mitts were a Knitty pattern called Fetching. V V easy. And super
              fast.