To those who got the yarn grab bag

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
      Did it arrive by mail or UPS? I haven't gotten mine yet, but my
      mailman isn't good at delivering packages. I might have to start
      asking around the building if it is coming by mail.

      Mary Bridget
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
        UPS all the way. :)

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>
        wrote:

        > Did it arrive by mail or UPS? I haven't gotten mine yet, but my
        > mailman isn't good at delivering packages. I might have to start
        > asking around the building if it is coming by mail.
        >
        > Mary Bridget

      • Kate Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006

          UPS. Today, in fact. And...oh! Fall Foliage Supersock! The other stuff was generally beautiful, too, except then I also got this odd ball of polyester fur weirdness looked like a brown muppet. I didn’t know polyester was considered “wool”, but, whatever. I’m sure it’ll make a nice something. Next time, though, I’m going to be a bit more adventuresome than the Earth tones...how did the rest of yours turn out?

          -K

          (PS – anyone out there currently yearning to knit a brown muppet?)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
            Mine was beautiful! (is beautiful?) I posted pictures at
            http://k2p2.net if you want to look. I've always been thrilled with
            their grab bags.

            You could always use the brown muppet yarn for a kitty pi bed?
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
              You can add mine to the Fozy Bear collection! I also
              got a pattern for a button up sweater.

              Oh, Theresa, you'll have to pass on the fingerless
              glove pattern. I received 3 skeins of possum!! hahaha.
              Everything I got, I don't think I would have gone out
              and purchased, but I do love them all. Now it's
              figuring out what to do with it:)

              Kris

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
                > Oh, Theresa, you'll have to pass on the fingerless
                > glove pattern. I received 3 skeins of possum!! hahaha.

                Ooooh, sounds like totally awesome fingerless gloves and a totally
                awesome scarf or hat to match. :D Or maybe the world's softest baby
                sweater?

                The mitts were a Knitty pattern called Fetching. V V easy. And super
                fast.