Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] That Yarn Package

  • Emily Franz
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      here you go!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:29 AM
      Subject: [SouthSuburbanSnB] That Yarn Package

      Where it the shopping page for that deal where you buy a bag and they
      send random yarn? I'm not finding it anywhere... or I am blind...

      Vicky

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
        I got totally sucked in!!! now I can't wait to see my jewel tones!

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
          Me too!

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
            count me as 3. ;)
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
              ::sigh:: After asking and getting the link, all I could do was pass it
              on to another knitter because my finances went CAPUT. I am jealous, I
              will have to wait until the next one.