Re: That Yarn Package

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      The sale starts 8 a.m. on Friday, that's when the shopping page will open.

      It will be at http://www.handpaintheaven.com/postcard/lds2006.html
    • Emily Franz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
        here you go!

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
          I got totally sucked in!!! now I can't wait to see my jewel tones!

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
            Me too!

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
              count me as 3. ;)
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
                ::sigh:: After asking and getting the link, all I could do was pass it
                on to another knitter because my finances went CAPUT. I am jealous, I
                will have to wait until the next one.