That Yarn Package

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Where it the shopping page for that deal where you buy a bag and they
      send random yarn? I'm not finding it anywhere... or I am blind...

      Vicky
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
        The sale starts 8 a.m. on Friday, that's when the shopping page will open.

        It will be at http://www.handpaintheaven.com/postcard/lds2006.html
      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
          here you go!

          Where it the shopping page for that deal where you buy a bag and they
          send random yarn? I'm not finding it anywhere... or I am blind...

          Vicky

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Kris
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2 1:54 PM
            I got totally sucked in!!! now I can't wait to see my jewel tones!

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2 2:22 PM
              Me too!

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2 2:37 PM
                count me as 3. ;)
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5 1:06 PM
                  ::sigh:: After asking and getting the link, all I could do was pass it
                  on to another knitter because my finances went CAPUT. I am jealous, I
                  will have to wait until the next one.