Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Want to join...I'm new!

  • Emily Franz
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
      okay!  See you there....can't wait!
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Want to join...I'm new!

      Nope, I have a father in law John Donnelly who is not married to a Peg, and a son John Donnelly who is two and therefore not married yet!  But it's a pretty common name around here.  There are some Edward Donnellys in Orland that are relations, though.

      See you on the other side of Thanksgiving!

      --
      Jen Adams Donnelly
      708-227-7447

    • tzurriz
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
        Of course you can join! The more, the merrier. Please come see us.
        Our next meeting is Wednesday, November 30th at 7 p.m. We meet at
        the Caribue on Harlem. Please come sit and knit with us. Bring your
        friends!
      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
          I will be there!  Can't wait to meet you all.

          Emily