Baseball and Knitting? ChiSox Stitch N' Pitch - August 26

  • stitchnpitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hi Knitters!

      We have had a few of this Stitch N' Pitch events this year and they have been so much fun!
      We have had the support from other Stitch N' Bitch chapters in other cities and would love for
      you all to come out!

      ChiSox Stitch N' Pitch
      Sat. August 26 at 7:05PM
      $25, includes hotdog, soda, chips and limited edition totebag stuffed with goodies!

      To purchase tickets please go to www.StitchNPitch.com and download the ChiSox Ticket
      Order Form.

      More questions please contact info@StitchNPitch

      See you all there!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2006
        I totally want to go, but alas I spent my budget on
        Stitches Midwest:( - I did talk to the lady at My
        Sisters Knits and she's putting in a 15% off coupon
        and she mentioned that Lorna's lace is putting in
        something for the tote...it would be so worth the trip
        just for that tote bag.

        --- stitchnpitch <stitchnpitch@...> wrote:

        > Hi Knitters!
        >
        > We have had a few of this Stitch N' Pitch events
        > this year and they have been so much fun!
        > We have had the support from other Stitch N' Bitch
        > chapters in other cities and would love for
        > you all to come out!
        >
        > ChiSox Stitch N' Pitch
        > Sat. August 26 at 7:05PM
        > $25, includes hotdog, soda, chips and limited
        > edition totebag stuffed with goodies!
        >
        > To purchase tickets please go to
        > www.StitchNPitch.com and download the ChiSox Ticket
        > Order Form.
        >
        > More questions please contact info@StitchNPitch
        >
        > See you all there!!

      • Libby Butler-Gluck
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2006
          GO!!! It is totally going to be worth it. You get a
          meal, a bag and a game for $25?? You can't even see a
          movie and dinner for that much anymore. These events
          have been amazing, you are going to have a blast!