Cherry Tree Hill Labor Day Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Cherry Tree Hill, the company I bought those wonderful grab bags from
      at New Years, is having a Labor Day Sale!

      Tons of stuff, too much to list here. They appear to be selling grab
      bags, and assorted other goodness.

      I'm posting the email I got into the files section, because it is HUGE
      and I don't want to clutter up your inbox any more than I already have
      today.

      Enjoy!