Arcadia Knitting is having a Yarn Swap!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      I got this in an email this morning:

      Arcadia Knitting is hosting a Yarn Swap, Saturday, August 19th, from
      3 - 6 pm. Bring the yarns you will never knit with or skeins and
      oddballs left over from finished projects. Swap with others to get
      new yarns and new ideas. We will have a spinning wheel demonstrating
      how two old yarns can be plied into a great new yarn. We will be
      accepting donations of yarn, needles, pattens, etc., to La Casa
      Norte, a Chicago charity helping the homless.

      Location: Arcadia Knitting, 1613 W. Lawrence, Chicago, IL 60640
      773-293-1211.

      Directions: Arcadia Knitting is located at Lawrence & Ashland. It's
      one mile north of Wrigely Field. There is a Lawrence exit from Lake
      Shore Drive. Head west about 8 - 10 blocks. Plenty of street parking.

      It's gonna be fun. People are really excited.