Calling purple mohair!

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006
      I need a few more yards of purple mohair to finish a project. Anyone
      got any?
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006
        I have hot pink, but no more purple. sorry.

        Becca

        > I need a few more yards of purple mohair to finish a project.
        Anyone
        > got any?

      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006
          Hi Mary Bridget,
          I have a light, wisteria colored mohair...if you want it let me know...here's a sample of the color:

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006
            Bring it along, please