Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] SM2006-Vendors

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 7:55 AM
      This is fabulous! I've prepared my anal-retentive spreadsheet of
      "patterns in search of yarn" <g> and can't wait to get there and
      start the hunt! My credit card is pouting because it can't join in on
      the fun, but really, that's best for everyone concerned. ;)

      Saturday is going to be a v good day!

      Theresa