SM2006-Vendors

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 3:07 PM
      I just posted a word doc that contains the list of vendors for the
      2006 Stitches Midwest. There is a map with numbers that match the
      names/booths - this will make venturing the floor more interesting.
      I've already picked a couple I'd like to check out. This way we can
      map out where we want to go and easily find routes to get there.

      TTYL
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 7:55 AM
        This is fabulous! I've prepared my anal-retentive spreadsheet of
        "patterns in search of yarn" <g> and can't wait to get there and
        start the hunt! My credit card is pouting because it can't join in on
        the fun, but really, that's best for everyone concerned. ;)

        Saturday is going to be a v good day!

        Theresa