Stiches Midwest

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      I've mentioned this to a few of you, but wanted to put it up on the
      board just incase anyone else is interested.

      I signed up for an afternoon class Saturday, August 12, and if anyone
      else is interested in car-pooling along please post a reply. The hours
      for the Sat event are 10am - 6pm...would like to go early (9am) and
      will be there most of the day - class is done by 4pm.

      Getting really excited about going...ooooh all the yarn:)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        I would love to go! I was planning on going anyway, and this way we
        can share the travel expenses and the fun.

        I could probably spend the whole day in that yarn market. In fact,
        I've already started making a list of yarn requirements for certain
        projects I'd like to make. Which means I'd better leave the credit
        card at home!

        Theresa