Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Want to join...I'm new!

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
      Welcome Emily!  Of course you can join, we'd love to have you!

      We've been meeting the last Wednesday of each month at Caribou in Tinley, across from Sam's and Kmart.  7:00.  We will be meeting the last Weds. of this month, too.   Hope to meet you then!

      --
      Jen Adams Donnelly
      708-227-7447

      Woohoo!  I'm thrilled!  I live in south Tinley Park (191st and 80th)
      and I've been looking for a knitting group!  Can I join?  When is the
      next meeting and is it always at Caribou Coffee house?

      Please let me know asap so I can pencil it in to my calender.

      Thank you!

      My name is Emily Franz and my phone number is 815-464-9522

      Thank you!

    • Emily Franz
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
        Hi Jen,
        I'll be there!  Hey, you aren't by chance related to a John (Jack) Donnelly who's married to Peg, are you?

        Em
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
          Nope, I have a father in law John Donnelly who is not married to a Peg, and a son John Donnelly who is two and therefore not married yet!  But it's a pretty common name around here.  There are some Edward Donnellys in Orland that are relations, though.

          See you on the other side of Thanksgiving!

          --
          Jen Adams Donnelly
          708-227-7447

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
            okay!  See you there....can't wait!
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
              Of course you can join! The more, the merrier. Please come see us.
              Our next meeting is Wednesday, November 30th at 7 p.m. We meet at
              the Caribue on Harlem. Please come sit and knit with us. Bring your
              friends!
            • Emily Franz
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
                I will be there!  Can't wait to meet you all.

                Emily