Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): [SouthSuburbanSnB] Yarn Harlot is Today!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      I really, really wanted to go, but I can't. DH has to work at Moraine tonight. Bleah.  Have fun on my behalf!

      --
      Jen Adams Donnelly

      From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

      I'm so excited I could just spit:) but I wont. We talked about this
      weeks ago, but is anyone interested in tagging along tonight at 5pm to
      see the Yarn Harlot at My Sisters Knits? I know the way and have a
      car, so if anyone wants to tag along just post a reply and maybe we'll
      all meet up at Caribou around 5pm....