Yarn Harlot is Today!!!

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      I'm so excited I could just spit:) but I wont. We talked about this
      weeks ago, but is anyone interested in tagging along tonight at 5pm to
      see the Yarn Harlot at My Sisters Knits? I know the way and have a
      car, so if anyone wants to tag along just post a reply and maybe we'll
      all meet up at Caribou around 5pm....