Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] introducing myself

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
      Thanks for the nice welcome!

      So, Carabou Coffee on Harlem on Wednesday at what time?

    • citygirl_em
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
        Hi Theresa....WELCOME! Please join us...new faces are so nice and it
        sounds like you are knitting up some interesting things. I tend to be
        a square or rectangular knitter...scared of anything that requires
        reading a pattern. I know with the help and cajoling of my fellow
        knitting gals, I will soon be out of my 'rut'.

        Join us on Wednesday for some delicious coffee, and great women. I
        look forward to meeting you.

        Emily
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
          7pm every wed....see you there

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
            We are there at 7:00 pm. But people come when they can.

            KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
            7pm every wed....see you there

            http://mail. yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
              oh yes!...no pressure...we often stay till close
              (which is 10pm)

              oy, need to go to bed....was that K5 or P5?