Want to join...I'm new!

  • citygirl_em
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
      Woohoo! I'm thrilled! I live in south Tinley Park (191st and 80th)
      and I've been looking for a knitting group! Can I join? When is the
      next meeting and is it always at Caribou Coffee house?

      Please let me know asap so I can pencil it in to my calender.

      Thank you!

      My name is Emily Franz and my phone number is 815-464-9522

      Thank you!
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
        Welcome Emily!  Of course you can join, we'd love to have you!

        We've been meeting the last Wednesday of each month at Caribou in Tinley, across from Sam's and Kmart.  7:00.  We will be meeting the last Weds. of this month, too.   Hope to meet you then!

        --
        Jen Adams Donnelly
        708-227-7447

        Woohoo!  I'm thrilled!  I live in south Tinley Park (191st and 80th)
        and I've been looking for a knitting group!  Can I join?  When is the
        next meeting and is it always at Caribou Coffee house?

        Please let me know asap so I can pencil it in to my calender.

        Thank you!

        My name is Emily Franz and my phone number is 815-464-9522

        Thank you!

      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
          Hi Jen,
          I'll be there!  Hey, you aren't by chance related to a John (Jack) Donnelly who's married to Peg, are you?

          Em
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
            Nope, I have a father in law John Donnelly who is not married to a Peg, and a son John Donnelly who is two and therefore not married yet!  But it's a pretty common name around here.  There are some Edward Donnellys in Orland that are relations, though.

            See you on the other side of Thanksgiving!

            --
            Jen Adams Donnelly
            708-227-7447

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
              okay!  See you there....can't wait!
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
                Of course you can join! The more, the merrier. Please come see us.
                Our next meeting is Wednesday, November 30th at 7 p.m. We meet at
                the Caribue on Harlem. Please come sit and knit with us. Bring your
                friends!
              • Emily Franz
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 8, 2005
                  I will be there!  Can't wait to meet you all.

                  Emily