Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] yarmulke pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
      How much yarn?

      Rebecca Stoler <tzurriz@...> wrote:
      yarn is your choice, from a dk to a light worsted.

      1 pair size 2 dpns (you need the set of 5 needles, not the 4)

      1 16" circ. size 2.

      Sure thing

      On 7/18/06, Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:
      Becca,

      What weight of yarn and size of needles does your pattern call for?
      Can you bring me a copy tomorrow?

      mb

      --
      Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

    • Rebecca Stoler
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
        Not much.  I used leftovers from my stash.  /shrug.

        it's done it two colors, so if you are buying new, any two small balls/skeins of yarn.  If you have leftovers you plan to use, I'd say bring them along and we'll take a look.  ;)

        Becca

        On 7/19/06, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

        How much yarn?

        Rebecca Stoler <tzurriz@...> wrote:
        yarn is your choice, from a dk to a light worsted.

        1 pair size 2 dpns (you need the set of 5 needles, not the 4)

        1 16" circ. size 2.

        Sure thing

        On 7/18/06, Mary Bridget < elefink2@...> wrote:
        Becca,

        What weight of yarn and size of needles does your pattern call for?
        Can you bring me a copy tomorrow?

        mb

        --
        Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

        Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.
      • Doris Johnson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
          Are we meeting at Cosi or Caribou tonight?  I lost track, since I so seldom get home in time to attend.

          I have a new sweater almost done!

          Doris
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
            We've dropped Cosi and have upgraded to every Wed at
            Caribou. Hope to see you there!

            Kris