Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] yarmulke pattern

  • Rebecca Stoler
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
      yarn is your choice, from a dk to a light worsted.

      1 pair size 2 dpns (you need the set of 5 needles, not the 4)

      1 16" circ. size 2.

      Sure thing

      On 7/18/06, Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

      Becca,

      What weight of yarn and size of needles does your pattern call for?
      Can you bring me a copy tomorrow?

      mb

      --
      Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
          Not much.  I used leftovers from my stash.  /shrug.

          it's done it two colors, so if you are buying new, any two small balls/skeins of yarn.  If you have leftovers you plan to use, I'd say bring them along and we'll take a look.  ;)

          Becca

          On 7/19/06, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

          How much yarn?

          Rebecca Stoler <tzurriz@...> wrote:
          yarn is your choice, from a dk to a light worsted.

          1 pair size 2 dpns (you need the set of 5 needles, not the 4)

          1 16" circ. size 2.

          Sure thing

          On 7/18/06, Mary Bridget < elefink2@...> wrote:
          Becca,

          What weight of yarn and size of needles does your pattern call for?
          Can you bring me a copy tomorrow?

          mb

          --
          Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

          Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.
        • Doris Johnson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
            Are we meeting at Cosi or Caribou tonight?  I lost track, since I so seldom get home in time to attend.

            I have a new sweater almost done!

            Doris
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
              We've dropped Cosi and have upgraded to every Wed at
              Caribou. Hope to see you there!

              Kris