yarmulke pattern

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18 6:41 PM
      Becca,

      What weight of yarn and size of needles does your pattern call for?
      Can you bring me a copy tomorrow?

      mb
    • Rebecca Stoler
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19 5:06 AM
        yarn is your choice, from a dk to a light worsted.

        1 pair size 2 dpns (you need the set of 5 needles, not the 4)

        1 16" circ. size 2.

        Sure thing

        --
        Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19 9:06 AM
            Not much.  I used leftovers from my stash.  /shrug.

            it's done it two colors, so if you are buying new, any two small balls/skeins of yarn.  If you have leftovers you plan to use, I'd say bring them along and we'll take a look.  ;)

            Becca

            On 7/19/06, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

            How much yarn?

            Rebecca Stoler <tzurriz@...> wrote:
            yarn is your choice, from a dk to a light worsted.

            1 pair size 2 dpns (you need the set of 5 needles, not the 4)

            1 16" circ. size 2.

            Sure thing

            On 7/18/06, Mary Bridget < elefink2@...> wrote:
            Becca,

            What weight of yarn and size of needles does your pattern call for?
            Can you bring me a copy tomorrow?

            mb

            --
            Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

            Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.
          • Doris Johnson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19 9:08 AM
              Are we meeting at Cosi or Caribou tonight?  I lost track, since I so seldom get home in time to attend.

              I have a new sweater almost done!

              Doris
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 19 10:26 AM
                We've dropped Cosi and have upgraded to every Wed at
                Caribou. Hope to see you there!

                Kris