Baby hat patterns

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
      I know it's late notice, but could people bring baby hat patterns
      tonight? I might finished that blanket, and start work on the
      matching accessories tonight.

      mb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
        I will try to remember to bring my Sockotta baby set pattern! That's if I can come, must check with DH to see if he has to go out tonight!

        --
        Jennifer Adams Donnelly
        708-227-7447