Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Star Newspaper wants to talk about us!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      Kris, you *know* that will get your picture in the paper!

      I will tell DH he can't keep me from coming next week! This job is kicking his butt... and now I find out it's an ongoing thing, they just did one of four portions! My whole summer will be like this!

      --
      Jennifer Adams Donnelly

      From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

      This is soooo cool! I was even thinking that it would be pretty neat
      if I could knit up a swatch with their logo on it for the
      meeting...what do you guys think?? Doesn't have to be anything huge,
      maybe 6 x 4 in panel...I've got scraps that could work.

      Kris